If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amazing Race: Cowboy A Homophobe?

And you thought my "Amazing Race" posts were done...surprise! Alas, this isn't exactly good news, especially if you're a fan of the cowboys, Jet and Cord. There's an interview with "Amazing Race" winners Dan and Jordan Pious at AfterElton.com and right at the beginning of this article we find this little nugget:

AfterElton.com chatted with the siblings two days after their win to discuss their close relationship, Dan's reaction to Jordan's coming out to him and much more. One topic we did not discuss, however, were reports that Jet called Jordan "a fag" and "hates gays." I attempted to ask the question but was told by a CBS publicist that the interview was only about the race.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...I had my suspicions, as you know if you read to the end of my post about the season finale. Perhaps that vibe I got was accurate? Perhaps I don't have gaydar but I have antigay-dar? Oh my gravy. Needless to say this is the first I've seen of this and certainly this isn't a confirmed report, but if it's true it's sad but not surprising. So, how do you feel about ogling a shirtless homophobe?

No comments: