If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 2-21-10

Just a few minutes away from the USA-Canada Olympic hockey game. Consider this a warm-up playlist, although not quite the same as Team USA's Patrick Kane. ("Tarzan Boy"? Really? I love the song but I don't know that it would be on my list of songs to get me psyched for a big game.)

40 Years Back/Come - Röyksopp
Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
Missing (CL McSpadden Unreleased Powerhouse Mix) - Everything But The Girl
Someday We'll Be Together - Diana Ross and the Supremes
Phone Sex (Do You Want Me Tonight?) - Sandra Bernhard
The Very Thought Of You - Lisa Stansfield
I Can't Decide - Scissor Sisters
Anytime - Brian McKnight
Strangelove - Depeche Mode
A Fool Is Born Everyday - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
Brother, Brother - Carole King
The Lady's Got Potential - Antonio Banderas (Evita - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai

No comments: