If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

La La La La La...Daria on DVD

It's just about three months away. May 11 is the official release date for Daria: The Complete Animated Series on DVD -- and the set will include the two TV-movies, "Is It Fall Yet?" and "Is It College Yet?"...




Makes a great gift! ;-)

I found this link on the Daria page on Wikipedia. It mentions that since the rights are so expensive, much of the music on the show will be replaced by cover versions or similar-sounding music. I'm not so happy about this. There are certain scenes where music is a key element. I hope it doesn't affect my enjoyment of each episode. I'd hate to have to settle for my old VHS tapes recorded from MTV.

No comments: