If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 2-2-10

Full disclosure: due to a technical glitch (i.e. I was playing around and closed the iTunes window) this isn't 13 songs played in one stretch. It's 4 songs and then 9 more. If this bothers you, I'll glady refund whatever amount you paid me to read this blog.

You've Got To Crawl (Before You Walk) - 8th Day
I Believe In Love (Jonathan Peter's Edit) - Paula Cole
Snow (instrumental) - Gustava Santaolalla
I Like The Way - Bodyrockers
My Arms Keep Missing You - Rick Astley
Let Somebody Know - Diana Ross
I Got The Vibration (Lelewel Freak Radio Mix Edit) - Black Box
This Love Affair - Rufus Wainwright
Dance With A Stranger - Taylor Dayne
Neverending Story (12" mix) - Limahl
Soul Surfing - Fatboy Slim
Diamond Dogs - Beck
Don't Close The Door - Geggy Tah

No comments: