If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, September 21, 2009

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 9-21-09

I thought I'd do another one of these. While no Will Smith songs popped up, there were two from George Michael. After compiling the initial list shown below I let the shuffle continue, and as of now there have been no more repeats (of either artist or album).

Outside-George Michael
Numb-Pet Shop Boys
I Got Ya-Freaky Baby
Make Over-Christina Aguilera
You Will Know-Stevie Wonder
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck-Elvis Presley
Flawless (Go To The City)-George Michael
Until The End Of The World-U2
Moondance-Van Morrison
Sunday Morning-No Doubt
One Word (Chris Cox Club Remix)-Kelly Osbourne
Romantic (Single Mix)-Karyn White
Road Man-Smash Mouth

No comments: