If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Amateur plastic surgeons welcome!

More from Craigslist. I wonder how old this person is now?

Know of any body modification artists who can "pixie" my ears? (& more) (Tristate Area)

I've wanted my ears pointed since I was 11 or 12 years old. To do so, i believe you remove a triangle shaped piece of flesh from the top of the ear and stitch it back together into a pointed shaped, creating "pixie-like" ears. If anyone can do this or knows of someone who can, please let me know!

i'm also searching for tattoo artists willing to barter/trade...

aaaand i'm interested in any other mod services available... implants, piercing, scarification ect... i adore this stuff. and i'm an alt model, so help me make my body beatiful!

You're an alt something...that much is for sure...

No comments: