If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TLFT: Wish I Got It On Video

Another quickie that won't fit into 140 characters...

This sight struck me as slightly surreal, but by the time I decided to act on my impulse to capture it on video it was too late.

On my way home from work I stopped at a Rite Aid, and after I went back to the corner to catch the bus for the rest of my trip home, a really nice convertible, top down, pulls up to the corner.

The driver looked like he wouldn't have been out of place on "Jersey Shore." Sleeveless t-shirt, muscled arms, wearing the headgear the guy in this picture is wearing.

The music is pumping out of the speakers -- not excessively loud but plenty clear enough. Was it some heavy metal song, or fist-pumping club jam?

Nope.

"Rumour Has It" by Adele.

No comments: