If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Almost McRisen

Because I'm somewhat amazed sometimes by how quickly a building can be completed, I was taking pictures of this McDonald's site near my workplace. First was January, shortly after they tore down the old one...



...then early March...


,,,and here's the pic I took on May 4th, my next-to-last day of work:


As you can see, although it wasn't taken from the same spot (I was across the street instead of right on the corner), it's close to completion. I don't know if they've had the grand re-opening yet and, unless I see some mention of it, I won't really know until I go back to work in (hopefully) September (assuming I don't get a job somewhere else first).

No comments: