If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

No Diving

Obey!


This is on Locust Street at S. Sartain, a tiny little street that's across from More Than Just Ice Cream. It was convenient of Mother Nature to fill the "pool," wasn't it? Not sure if you can see it, but on the other corner the message is stenciled there as well.

So I've been out of work for a full week now, and I'm still not catching up on things I've wanted to blog about for so long. I will get to them, I promise. I did my online application for unemployment benefits, and I saw a few movies. Tomorrow I'm going with my friend Kurt to a theater on the Princeton University campus because there's a production that stars one of his favorite actors, Paul Gross. This, plus a hotel room for the night so we can stay for a post-show discussion of some kind -- whether Paul Gross will attend that or not is unknown -- was my gift to Kurt for his 30th birthday. His (along with his BFF Stacy) gift to me for my 50th b-day (remember, we have the same DOB 20 years apart) was a digital camera. The above was not taken with that camera, but I got some other shots that I took on Sunday and this afternoon that will be posted at some point.

No comments: