If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack

Hello!

I don't have much time at the moment to write about things but I wanted to post something. Anything. So, a couple of coming attractions:
  • A fun story I read recently about a group of people at a gay bar -- and one of them was a Major League Baseball player. Did I say "was"? I mean "is."
  • Speaking of baseball, I managed to knock another ballpark off my list of MLB stadiums where I've seen a game. If you follow me on Twitter you know which one.
  • Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to see a movie again. It's been some time since I've seen one.
  • And probably other stuff.
So, for now, just enjoy these pics of tennis star Rafael Nadal posing for Armani underwear ads (via TooFab.com)...is it my imagination or is Nadal's butt looking smaller than it used to?


No comments: