If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Apology And A Little Randomness

I owe this guy Luis an apology for what I wrote about him being sort of an idiot in this post about the "Privilege Denying Dude" site and its improper usage of a photo, which I then used here. He didn't delete his comments, and they didn't just disappear. They were marked as possible spam and were awaiting action on my part in the Blogger dashboard's "Comments" tab. Sorry, Luis.

If I owe any of you an apology for something, let me know. ;-)

While I'm writing something, here are a few brief items...

  • My $18.00 jury duty check finally arrived in the mail today. I still never called to find out the result of the trial. I'll probably keep forgetting. It would be nice if these court records were listed online somewhere. Then I could remember it at 3 am some overnight and go right to the website and find out if the defendant was found guilty or not.
  • Also, while tonight's "Glee" was quite enjoyable and had its interesting moments (despite the complete absence of Sue Sylvester), the outcome of Sectionals was so utterly predictable that it was disappointing. I understand why it turned out as it did, but there was no tension at all, and that took away from the moment.
  • Finally, this week the new comic books come out on Thursday because of last week's holiday and my current plan is only to buy one book, so I may write about that and last week's six books in a single post. Or maybe I won't combine the two weeks into one. I'm flexible that way, y'all.

No comments: