If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 12-04-10

I haven't done one of these in a while. I've been on a listening project lately: to listen (or at least try to listen) at least once to every song in my iTunes library that I hadn't heard since I reset the play counts at the beginning of this year. I created a "zero plays" playlist and listened to it almost exclusively. I must be honest and say that there were a number of songs I listened to for maybe a minute or so and then skipped to the next. Today I finally got through to the very last song on that list, which meant that I could switch over to the "Glee" cast's version of "Teenage Dream" and set my iPod to repeat. I only downloaded it three nights ago. It might get into the top 25 most played before the end of the year (depending on how soon I start playing just the Christmas music). Anyway, since I played every song I was hoping there'd be a good mixture without repeats when I put it in shuffle mode tonight. Do you think it worked?

More Than A Woman - Tavares
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
My Mic Sounds Nice (DJ Mark The 45 King Remix) Salt-N-Pepa
Someday We'll Be Together (fuTuRo birthday mix) - Diana Ross & The Supremes
Round And Round (Soul Mix Edit) - Tevin Campbell
Out (With Steven Grossman) - Mark Weigle
Butterfly Caught - Massive Attack
Could I Have This Kiss Forever (with Enrique Iglesias) - Whitney Houston
I Call Your Name - The Mamas & The Papas
Just My Vain Imagination (mashup) - Bob Marley/The Temptations
Catholic School Girls Rule - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Brand New Lover (Dust Monkey's Love Bubble Club Mix) - Dead Or Alive
Black Magic Woman - Santana

No comments: