If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Wednesday...Something

This still represents how I feel about winter (now that it's officially here).
Not sure what word to use with Wednesday that compares to Sunday Funday. Anyhoo, I'm going to try and accomplish the following tomorrow:

  1. Comic books
  2. Macy's Holiday Light Show (haven't seen it in a while)
  3. Comcast Holiday Spectacular (haven't seen it at all)
  4. If it opens as scheduled, lunch at the new Five Guys Burgers on Walnut St.
  5. The movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" at the Ritz at the Bourse
  6. ....well, at this point there's nothing else. If you have a suggestion or would like to hang out with me instead of stalking me from a distance, let me know. ;-)
We'll see if all of this works out. If there are crowds at Five Guys I may skip it and wait for another day.

No comments: