If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Suggestions

Okay, so let's do this while I'm waiting for the Phillies-Giants NLCS to begin. But first, perhaps some fabylla eye candy...hmmm...how about a classic Paul Rudd? Yes, I think so.


There. So, I've done this now and then. When I do, it pretty much gets roundly ignored or heckled (hi, Robbie), but since I wanted to put up a post instead of skipping a day, and I'm not ready to write about this week's comic books, and I just can't get into paying close attention to the Flyers (or even the Eagles to some extent) while the Phillies are in the playoffs, and since (I hope) I might have a new reader or two, I thought I'd do it again. If you have a question you'd like me to answer, or if you'd like me to write about a particular topic, make your wishes known. I guarantee I'll write something. I can't guarantee you'll like it. I can't guarantee completely explicit answers to certain very, ummmm, personal questions. But I will write something. So, surprise me with some responses, why dontcha?

No comments: