If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, October 29, 2010

IHOP Screwed Me!

When I was walking around Outfest earlier this month I happened upon the IHOP table. There's been an IHOP in the Gayborhood for...I dunno, a year or two now? Well, they were asking people to sign up for their mailing list, to get emails with coupons and promotions and the like. The first deal would be a free Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity. I like free stuff, and if it's food, so much the better. So I signed up. A few days later I got an email with the deal. I didn't print it out at the time. I was going to do it the next day and again decided to wait for some reason. A couple of days after that, I decided to print it, only to find I can't. The email suddenly has an addition. Note the area I've circled:


Can you believe this? I assume this is to try and prevent people from forwarding it around or printing it multiple times or something, but there has to be a better way than this. I wonder if there's a cookie on my computer that caused this? I want my free food, dammit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign up again w another email.it expires in two weeks also so print as soon as u open. Dont open til ready to print