If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 10-9-10

It's been quite a while since I've done one of these, hasn't it? I should note that this is actually from the "iTunes DJ" feature, which is somehow different than using the regular shuffle feature. It's just easier to copy and paste the song titles when I use the DJ thingy.

I Love You Like A Ball And Chain - Eurythmics
Spaceman - The Killers
I Think It's Better - Jill Scott
7 AM - Dirty Vegas
We Can Funk - George Clinton & Prince
Grey Gardens - Rufus Wainwright
Razzamatazz - Quincy Jones
I Must Have Lost It On The Wind - Elton John
Duty (Eric Kupper Big Room Mix) - Ayumi Hamasaki
I'll Do It For You (Featuring Vikter Duplaix) - King Brit presents Sylk 130
The Book Lovers - Broadcast
Rhinestone - ? (This is a mashup of Glen Campbell's "Rhinestone Cowboy" and something else. I have no idea what the other record is, though.)
Never Can Say Goodbye - The Jackson 5

No comments: