If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 7-2-09

Totally random (or as random as iTunes gets), 13 tracks from my library that I just listened to...

Found a Cure (Mood II Swing Extended Original Mix)-Ultra Naté
Another Postcard-Barenaked Ladies
Beautiful Love-Adeva
Piece of My Heart-Tara Kemp
Pure & Easy-The Dining Rooms
I Found My Smile Again-D'Angelo
Help Me Make It Through The Night-Sammi Smith
"Yokel Chords" Medley-The Simpsons
Promises, Promises-Dionne Warwick
Why'd You Lie To Me (Nu Soul DnB Mix)-Anastacia
Into Your Arms-The Lemonheads
Looking Through Patient Eyes-P.M. Dawn
I'm Falling In Love With You-Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross

No comments: