If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, August 11, 2014

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???

UPDATE: I'm leaving this up because I'm still going to do this little feature. However, it seems that the Twitter account is fake, so...

That's a sentence I seem to be saying a lot lately. A few times I use it on Twitter or Facebook when someone does or says something so idiotic, so mean-spirited, so egregious, that the question just has to be asked. I'm gonna start using this as a regular feature here so I can rant on some stuff.

So let's begin with the only people who aren't profoundly saddened by the death today of actor-comedian Robin Williams: right-wing conservative scum...well, one in particular...


This genius, from the 5th Congressional District in Arkansas, followed up 45 minutes later with a desperate, laughable attempt at deniability (without even doing something smart like, say, deleting the original tweet; I mean, really, nearly four hours have gone by and it's still up there?):


You know what they say: if you have to ask...wait, wrong line. Affordability doesn't really apply. But this does. You know what I say? Congressman Hankle, or should I say Hankle the Congressional Cankle, or maybe just plain old Rep. Jackass: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??????

No comments: