If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 3-4-12*

*Actually, these 13 songs were the first on my iPod one morning at work about 3 weeks ago. I wrote them down while I worked, but never posted them until now. If this bothers you, feel free to contact my attorneys.

I Might Have Been Queen - Tina Turner
Looking Through My Window - The Mamas & the Papas
Coloured Bedspread - Annie Lennox (I think this turned out to be my favorite from "Songs of Mass Destruction")
Don't Make Me Dream About You - Chris Isaak (I bought the album for this song, really, and because he was hot in the video, which came out before "Wicked Game")
Hey Boy - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl (feat. Rose Elinor Dougall/Theophilus London)
I Miss You - Incubus
The Other Side of the World - Chaka Khan
Sunday Morning (Questlove Remix) - Maroon 5
Sold on Love - Frankie Knuckles (feat. Lisa Michaelis)
Right in the Middle (Of Falling In Love) - Bettye Lavette
Candy Everybody Wants (live) - Michael Stipe and 10,000 Maniacs
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Annie Lennox
Transmit Your Love - Live

No comments: