If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My iTunes Not-Quite-Shuffled Baker's Dozen 3-16-11

It started with a radio playing at work on Friday, on a desk an aisle or two away from me. I only heard it faintly but it was enough for me to recognize the song...



That led me to take my iPod and let the DJ save my life, and then I realized that, technically speaking, I was my own DJ. So I started cherry-picking some songs from my 1980s playlist, many of them with an urban-contemporary vibe and all of them with a beat, at least to some extent. No out-and-out ballads. Nice for a Friday afternoon...

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep
Funky Little Beat - Connie
One More Shot - C-Bank
Right On Track (Remix) - Breakfast Club
I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam with Full Force
Thinking About Your Love - Skipworth & Turner
I Feel For You - Chaka Khan
Monkey - George Michael
Solid - Ashford & Simpson
Fall Down (Spirit Of Love) - Tramaine Hawkins
Nite And Day - Al B. Sure!
She Works Hard For The Money (LP Mix) - Donna Summer
Kiss - Prince and the Revolution

No comments: