If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Podcast Almost Ready...

I found this site called Audioboo that allows you to record and upload audio, so I created an account. The recording below was actually made using a program called Audacity. I haven't done a lot with it. I need to learn about editing and such so I can perhaps have production values: musical opening/closing, inserting sound clips, etc. Plus, I'm not sure if I want to use Audioboo for the actual podcasts or if I want to use libsyn, which I'd have to pay for. I'd love to get some feedback on all of this, because I want to set it up and submit it to iTunes. For now, give a listen to this...

Listen!

No comments: