If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My iTunes American Music

As we wind down the July 4th celebration -- of course, tomorrow is the official government holiday since the actual holiday fell on a Sunday, here's a list of all the songs in my iTunes library with "America" in the title. (For a couple of songs I have multiple remixes, so I just took them off the list and left the original.) I wonder how many of these are really all that patriotic?

All American Girl - Melissa Etheridge
All American Girls - Sister Sledge
America - Jewel
America - Prince And The Revolution
America (I Love America) - Full Intention
America (I Love This Country) - The Simpsons
America Rules - The Simpsons
American Boy (Soulseekerz remix) - Estelle
American Flag - Morel
American Life - Madonna
American Music - The Pointer Sisters
American Pie - Madonna
American Triangle - Elton John 
An American Trilogy - Elvis Presley
God Bless The American Housewife - SHeDAISY
I Love America - Patrick Juvet
Kids In America - Kim Wilde
The King & Queen Of America - Eurythmics
Livin' In America - Donna Summer
Living In America - James Brown
New Year's-Americana Suite - Salsoul Orchestra
Which Way To America? - Living Colour
Young Americans - David Bowie

No comments: