If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, July 26, 2010

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 7-25-10

Technically, this isn't from the iTunes shuffle but from this other feature called "iTunes DJ" -- other than the fact that it only displays the current song playing and the 25 upcoming songs, I don't know the difference. But it makes it easier to post this. Since the songs to be played are listed, instead of it jumping through the entire library, I can easily copy and paste the first 13. And I'm all about the easy way out.

Cemeteries Of London - Coldplay
Orange Crush - R.E.M.
River Deep, Mountain High (Live Unplugged) - Annie Lennox
Believe Somebody -  Madonna/Cher/Whitney Houston (DJ Earworm Mashup)
If I Could Only Win Your Love - Emmylou Harris      
Pink Houses - John Mellencamp
Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming (Too Good To Be True) (with Michael Jackson) - Jermaine Jackson
What You Meant - Franz Ferdinand     
Dreamboat Annie (Reprise) - Heart       
Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & The Pips
I Love You Like A Ball And Chain (Live) - Eurythmics
Up The Ladder To The Roof - The Supremes
Are You That Somebody? -  Aaliyah

No comments: