If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Historic Philly Graves 'N Stuff

This is another catching-up post. One afternoon in March I went on an unusual tour of parts of historic Philadelphia. It's a newer offering from Grim Philly Twilight Tours -- their tours specialize in mixing the traditional history with more macabre things such as places said to be haunted. This particular tour focused on cemeteries and stories of local serial killers. To be honest I was more interested in the history than the serial killers. I did take pictures, though. (Not all of them are at gravesites.)

I'm not even trying to post a slideshow to this blog any more. I'm just assuming it will not work, whether it's due to Google screwing up Blogger or the particular photo storage site's incompetence or my own stupidity. Whatever the reason it still royally pisses me off. So here's the link to all of the pictures.


No comments: