If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 1-30-12

The date is correct. These are the first songs played by my iPod in shuffle mode after I got to work on Monday morning. I sent the list to my home email and promptly neglected to post it. Yikes.


Lovers Rock - Sade
Dancing Machine - Jackson 5
U Sure Do - Strike
A Long Walk - Jill Scott
Shame (Dance Mix) - Eurythmics
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Real Men - Joe Jackson
Cupid Boy - Kylie Minogue
Get On Up - Jodeci (Excerpt - from DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mick Boogie's "Summertime: The Mixtape")
Only Love Can Break Your Heart (A Mix in Two Halves) - St. Etienne
Don't Talk About Me - Tony Toni Tone
My Phone's On Vibrate For You - Rufus Wainwright
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses


And speaking of work, I missed the last two days, yesterday and today. It's the first time I haven't made it in since I began this job. (My perfect attendance is ruined. Ruined!) I've been struggling with a sinus infection and that, combined with a lack of sleep, compelled me to call in sick Wednesday. I was informed that I needed a doctor's note when I returned. I couldn't get a doctor's appointment until today as the office closed early yesterday, so I didn't get any prescriptions until today. I'm assuming I'll go back tomorrow.

No comments: