If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coming Attractions

So I've had a few odd days -- between sleep issues and the housecleaning I previously mentioned (that's pretty much under control, at least) and some other stuff. Thus, again I need to do some catching up here. I did manage to see a pair of movies, and hope to get to another in the morning; I really should write about the Eagles, although they are a terrible combination of frustrating and boring right now; and I actually have a political thought that's been sticking in my head for a few weeks. Oh, and my weekly dose of new comics, not to mention a couple of books I re-read a while back. So, until then, let's look at something nice. But what? Something current, perhaps...

No comments: