If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Birthday Month: Day 4

Already playing catch-up. Oh, well. Divas have been known to show up late. I must emulate them. But I've promised myself I'd do 30 of these. (I have to make time to do my taxes, too. But priorities, people, priorities!)

How do you like this disco ball I found? :)






Let's get back to more classic disco, starting with...

Karen Young - "Hot Shot" (Oh, and guess where she's from?)



Evelyn "Champagne" King - "Shame" (Not born in Philly...but raised here!)



Alicia Bridges - "I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)"  (No Philly connection that I know of. Also...I want some AK-SHAWN!!!)



Rose Royce - "Car Wash"  (From a movie I've never seen. Perhaps I should change that.)




No comments: