If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Birthday Month 2016: Day 1

I've given this month of April a special theme: DISCO!

Why? I'm turning 54 this year.

Get it? Studio 54? Hence, DISCO!

I hope to post a video every day, but I honestly don't know how successful I'll be in reaching that goal. I plan to share some classic faves, some not-so-classics, and maybe a little off-the-beaten path items and some songs that came along to keep the dance alive after the "Disco Sucks" crowd tried its best to kill it. Call it hi-NRG, call it dance music, call it EDM, whatever.

So here's the title song from a movie. The title sums up how I feel every seven days. Thank God It's Friday!



The movie featured Jeff Goldblum and Debra Winger, as well as Donna Summer, playing a singer. What a stretch. She sings one of her most famous songs, which will definitely be featured here later this month.



No comments: