If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The 9/11 Memorial

I have a bunch of pictures from my three-night stay in New York City at the end of July. I haven't figured out how exactly I want to present them -- whether in one big album or in smaller ones devoted to each of the places I visited on this trip. But with the arrival of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, it seemed fitting to put the pictures from my visit to the 9/11 Memorial into a separate album. And since I used the Picasa photo service from Google, I'm even able to embed the slideshow.



And since this is the 1,000th post on this blog, it's nice that it's not about a more trivial subject.



No comments: