If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some Philly Baseball Photos

Once again I bring you images from my camera. These pictures, taken on various occasions between April and August, have a baseball theme: my first visit to Citizens Bank Park this year (and my first look up close at the new Harry Kalas statue that was dedicated last year), games on back-to-back nights in June (one being a fireworks night), plus my trip to the sites in North Philadelphia where two previous Phillies homes once sat. I also visited the Negro Leagues Memorial (which would mean I saw the locations of three old ballparks). A sample of the pics are below. The full album is here.





No comments: