If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Spider Web

On my way home from the supermarket this evening I noticed this large web running from the branches of a tree down to the mailbox. So I ran back out with my digital camera, figuring it (instead of my cell phone cam) was the best shot I had to get pictures that actually showed the web. I'm not sure my pics do it justice, but here they are. You'll have to click on them for the larger versions. UPDATE: Apparently you can't click on them for the larger versions any more. Instead, you get the same size but in a slideshow. Thanks for NOTHING, Google/Blogger...okay, go to these four links to see the really large versions: One Two Three Four



I think these next two are the best at showing both the size of the webs and the bits of debris (and bugs) that got caught in the web.



No comments: