If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meh

My mental state right now is a little...how to describe it...lazy? Hazy? Uninspired? Meh? Meh is as good a word as any. Here's the first time I ever recall hearing it, and I've loved it ever since...



Anyway, the last couple of days when I've sat down at the computer I haven't been able to discipline myself to write something here. I look at websites, run through my Twitter and Facebook stuff, play a chess game that came with my computer, and so on. I'm in a bit of a rut. I feel like, as I tweeted last night, I need a new life, or at least some lucky breaks in this one. I'm not confident of any of this happening, though.

So, meh. But here are a few brief comments on things that, if I break out of this malaise, I might write about in more detail: I'm happy with the Phillies so far (I'm going to the game later tonight against the Mets), not so happy about the Flyers, and made the correct guess about which previously-eliminated queen was returning to "RuPaul's Drag Race."

And hey, since Bradley Cooper did such a good job in "Limitless," and pretty pictures are always nice...


If you have comments or questions or ideas or anything that might inspire me, feel free.

No comments: