If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, July 14, 2014

More Mural Arts, Plus A Question

I am a big fan of the Mural Arts Program, as you can see if you search through this blog for my prior photos and albums from various murals. I have a few miscellaneous mural pics from 2012. I uploaded them to an album on Flickr which you can see here. But I have a question about two of the photos...





These are from a mural on the wall outside the Fels Planetarium at the Franklin Institute. I am wondering if this mural is a Mural Arts Program work. I don't remember from my visit (it was back in 2012) and I can't find anything about it online. If you have any info about this, please let me know.

UPDATE: Got a tweet from the Mural Arts Program -- it is one of their works, and it was painted by Cesar Viveros Herrera.

No comments: