If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Flattered Or Frightened?

I received this response to my profile on a personals site (not OKStupid for a change)...as for the question in the title above, I am surely more the latter.

Hello hun i must admit you really look good sexy and charming and you caught my attention (smiles).My name is ----- am from Pennsylvania - Philadelphia - South am a construction engineer and am presently working on a construction project here in Michigan,but would be done and back home Philly real soon.Baby am 33 single and been gay all my life lol.Hun am tired of being single i need a sweet real man in my life who i would make happy and in return also make me happy,satisfying both our sexual needs and we can have so much fun together.Baby am not looking for gifts or money i have all that already all i want is true love care affection and intimacy,baby will you be that man to make me happy and i be yours too.
I love to chat but because i do get busy mosetimes i only do it on yahoo chat so here is my messanger id baby
(-------------@yahoo.com),whats your yahoo chat id?baby lets get to chat soonest ok,also here is my phone number you can text me (---) ------- ,i can only text at the construction site phone calls not allowed.So baby whats your number so i can text you as well.Hun i hope to read from you back soonest till then kiss kiss stay sweet.-----.
(---) -------
Yahoo chat id....(-----------@yahoo.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frightened.