If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Rittenhouse Square/30th Street Station

More photos. Taken Wednesday, mostly while I was in Rittenhouse Square. Mostly I was just sitting on a bench while I took these...









These last two, taken after sunset, are from Chestnut Street near (I think) 29th, looking towards 30th Street Station and the Cira Centre behind it. These are the type of pics that would look better if I took a photography class or something. My flash is limited, of course, but perhaps there are settings that would make for a better picture. Or perhaps I just need a better camera.



No comments: