If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sky At Sunset Tonight

The first two pictures are from my tablet, as I was making my way to the supermarket near my house. It wasn't as dark as it appears in the photos -- that's just due to the light and lack of flash. There was such a straight edge to the line of clouds, a sharp divide between clear sky and cloudy sky.



The next two were taken after I left the supermarket, but before I ventured into the parking lot away from the shopping center. These are from my phone's camera, as I needed to take pics one-handed while carrying plastic grocery bags in the other. I don't think these pictures really picked up the colors in the clouds at the time. Again, it looks darker than it actually was.




No comments: