If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 10-4-12

There's a twist here. These aren't the first 13 songs that played, but the most recent 13. I've been sitting at the computer for a little while and some of these songs really hit the spot for me today, so...

I Got You Babe - UB40 with Chrissie Hynde)
If I Could Only Win Your Love - Emmylou Harris
I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You) (Right On Time Edit) - Grace Jones
Run On - Moby
Miami - U2
Mirrors - Natalia Kills
Crush - Dave Matthews Band
Thin Line Between Love And Hate - Annie Lennox
Living In A Box - Living In A Box
Rules & Regulations - Rufus Wainwright
All I Know Is The Way I Feel - The Pointer Sisters
Jeopardy - Greg Kihn Band
Gettin' Away With Murder - Patti Austin

Note to self: need to post a wrap up of my summer playlist additions, now that it's October (even though it feels like summer again, it's so humid).

No comments: