If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

No Umpires, No Managers

So...what about hitting coaches or trainers or scoreboard operators?


This sticker is above the doorway of some bar or lounge. I've forgotten exactly where it was that I took this photo, but it's in Center City. I recall what I was doing the day I took it, so I think it's somewhere between 20th and 23rd, between Market and Chestnut or Sansom Streets. That's the best I can do. I plan to go out tomorrow and take my camera with me, so perhaps I'll run into it again.

UPDATE: It's outside a place called the Medusa Lounge. 27 S. 21st Street.

No comments: