If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mailbox And Mural

Some more random photos I took last month. The first two I took as I was on my way from the Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month Celebration in Franklin Square to the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival on Walnut Street. Photos from those, as well as the Trenton Avenue Arts Festival/Kensington Kinetic Sculpture Derby, all of which I hit on the same day, will be posted some time before I die. Anyway, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I believe this was on 16th Street south of Market Street...



Then, a week later, I took the SEPTA Regional Rail train home instead of my usual El/66 combo. On weekends you can use the regular Transpass on the Regional Rail lines, so it's like a free ride. At my stop, the Torresdale Station, I noticed yet another mural from the city's Mural Arts Program. I love seeing these murals so much...



No comments: