If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My iTunes Shuffle Baker's Dozen 12-2-09

It scares me a bit that iTunes added a Christmas song to the mix just because I re-selected my holiday music to add it to my iPod. It's as if iTunes knows it's December or something! There's also a bit of a Motown trend, which doesn't scare me at all.

Right In The Middle (Of Falling In Love) - Bettye Lavette
Can't Get Enough Of You Baby - Smash Mouth
Come What May - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
Fame - Eurythmics
Take Me Home (Rap) - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
Surrender - Diana Ross
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) (Frisco Disco Mix) - Sandra Bernhard
Remember Why (It's Christmas) - Alexander O'Neal
Got To Give It Up (Pt. 1) - Marvin Gaye
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
Sweetmeat - The Soup Dragons
Dedicated To The One I Love - The Mamas & The Papas
Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel

No comments: