If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm Not Saying We're Demanding, But...

The other day, in the midst of all the celebration over a certain major league baseball transaction, and inspired by that transaction as well as a certain TV commercial for car insurance, I had an idea. I was going to get a friend to help me with it but he left to visit his BFF out of town before I could fully flesh it out, so I did the vocals all by myself. And now, without further adieu, I present to you...pure comedy genius! (Just a warning: the volume might be a bit loud. At least it is on my computer.)




Listen!

Creative Commons License
Lee! Lee! Leeeeeeee! by Joe Guckin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: