If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pondering A Blog Idea...

This is kind of vague but if you have any opinions or feedback I'd love to hear it.

I have an idea for a series of blog posts, or perhaps an entirely new site. I'm not sure how I want to go with this. If I follow through, it will be controversial because of my choice of words...well, word, to be exact. It wouldn't be, shall we say, politically correct. But I really feel it's the best way, if not the only way, to truly make my point on the subject matter. It would offend some people, and I'm a little conflicted about it.

I wonder, though, if I do it on here, or on another Blogger site, or some other free site, will I violate the Google (or some other company) terms of service? I never read these things closely, but then I never do anything which would violate them so it's not a big deal. But I don't want my blog removed or blocked or whatever by Big Brother.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can label your content as "adult" in blogger.

http://www.blogger.com/content.g

Joe in Philly said...

I'll consider that if I decide to do a separate blog...but part of me wants to do it on this blog instead of having two.