If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Housekeeping

I wanted to post something quick here, since my posts have been less frequent since I started working. But in case you missed my updates on Twitter/Facebook, time to blog won't be as much of an issue in the coming weeks... (Read these from bottom to top. I don't feel like separating these into four images and putting them in the correct order.)


With this being a four-day weekend, I hope to post a few more items. I have 3 movies to write about (and I do plan to try and see at least one this weekend), plus I now have an idea for...a contest! With an actual prize! (It's not worth an extreme amount of money, and it's something that has to be used in Philadelphia, so it may not be of interest to out-of-towners, but still...) I'll post that in a day or two.

Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare they* lay you off?!

*Am not sure who "they" are, but screw 'em!

Joe in Philly said...

If we're friends on Facebook you would know the answer to that. ;-)