If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

So...Is There Interest In A Contest?

Here's the deal: I have a couple of certificates I purchased through Eversave Philadelphia. I've used their certificates a few times and all went smoothly. Here are the two currently in my possession:

1. A certificate worth $20 at Mugshots Coffeehouse and Cafe -- three locations in Philly (expires 5/30/12)
2. A certificate worth $15 at Steaks on South -- on, naturally, South Street (expires 2/29/12 -- it's an older certificate so there's not as much time left to use it)

I'd be willing to give one or both of them away in a contest. I have an idea for what the contest will entail. What I need to know is, is anyone actually interested? I don't want to waste the time and effort if no one enters. Unfortunately, since they're both local establishments, I assume it wouldn't be of much interest to out-of-towners. Maybe if this works I'll hold another one, with something like an Amazon gift card as a prize.

So let me know -- either by replying to this post, or via Twitter or Facebook -- would you like to win one of these certificates? (And if you reply here, please don't post anonymously. Use your name or nickname or something.)

No comments: