If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mural Mile Update


Just a quick post because I updated my set of Mural Mile photos. I took them two years ago and wrote about the Mural Mile here. At the time there was one mural, "Garden of Delight," that wasn't completed. It was set to be finished in fall 2010. I'm not sure exactly when it was completed, but it is now. When I walked by and noticed it, I took photos so I could complete the set. As I've said often, I love seeing these murals all over the place and the Mural Mile walking tour is a great sampling of them. My pictures really don't do it justice. Go to the Mural Arts Program website and get the route (and download the podcasts for each mural) and walk it yourself.


No comments: