If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finally! My October 10, 2011 Photos

Lenfest PlazaSnow?I know you've been waiting patiently yet desperately for me to answer such questions as the following:

"How is there snow on an 80-degree day?" And "Is that a...giant paint brush?"

Well, now you have your answer. Here is a slideshow of my pictures from last October 10th, a week before my precious freedom was taken away by the responsibilities of working for a living. I walked around the Penn campus, touring the new Penn Park, then walked along part of the Schuylkill River Trail and ended up at the new Lenfest Plaza.

No comments: