If you read only one blog full of ranting and raving about sports (local and otherwise), movies, TV shows, miscellaneous pop culture, life and other assorted flotsam and jetsam, make it this one!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm Back! With "Pride"

Hi there! Remember me? I used to blog. I got away from it for many reasons -- partly related to laziness, and other things I won't talk about right now (or maybe ever) -- but I want to get back to it. I need to get back to it.

So, as we go along perhaps I'll get to some other stuff I've been meaning to post. For now, though, here's a little iTunes Baker's Dozen. Not a shuffle from my collection, but from iTunes Radio's special LGBT Pride station. I'm trying to figure out exactly where the "LGBT" comes in, how this is different from any other pop-oriented radio station (other than the inclusion of the old Cher hit). Also, at some point in the near future, will Pitbull appear on EVERY song?

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
Chandelier - Sia
Wut - Le1f
Drunk in Love - Beyonce feat. Jay Z
Into the Wild - LP
Song for the Lonely - Cher
Hideaway - Kiesza
Dark Horse - Katy Perry feat. Juicy J
Exotic - Priyanka Chopara feat. Pitbull
Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Lana Del Rey
Fancy - Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
Problem - Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea

No comments: